Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Banana Pudding


Banana Pudding ...... My first food blog.


Welcome, to my first food blog. I am not a chef, cook, or anything special. I just like to play around and see what happens. I love baking cookies, and cake oh my!! So, please come back and enjoy what I have to offer as little as it maybe. I might just find something that hits your stomach just right. Probaly my biggest down fall is I work for a catering company and I am always exposed to food, so I am like hmm I cook that, or I could do that better.
My recipe is tired and true and always good. Good Old Southern Style Banana Budding.

The Recipe:
1 Box Nila Wafers
3 or 4 Bananas 1 box Vanilla - Instant Pudding (Jello) (You can use banana budding if you want but i think this is better :p) (Needs 3 cups cold milk)
1 tub cool whip.

First get a caserole dish or whatever, and line it with nila wafers on the bottom and the sides, than after that cut up a banana or two and line them on top of the wafers. Than pour in the banana pudding, put some more banana's and wafers on there and cover with cool whip, and that is all. Yummy! You can layer if you want either way its good. So enjoy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: