Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Reese's Chewy Chocolate Cookies

Reese's Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies

So, after dinner I wanted some cooks so I gather up stuff in my kitchen just for some yummy cookies.



With my ingredients in hand I start off with the recipe.

2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup Hershey's Cocoa
1 tsp. salt
1 1/4 cups butter or margarine
2 cups sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 - 10oz package Reese's Peanut Butter Chips

1. Preheat oven to 350F

2. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soada and salt. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in peanut butter chips.
3. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 8 to 9 minutes (Do not over bake cookies will be soft. They will puff while baking and flatten while cooling.) Cool slighty; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool Completely. Makes 4 1/2 dozens.


Off to the oven they go:

While I wait..................






After patiently waiting I have some yummy cookies to eat!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: